56k 56k

Nice

but too bad the big file size of this movie made me feel like I still have a 56k modem

TwistedArcade responds:

Sorry man, changed it for you though, i just realised I'd forgotton to compress the audio.

Earthlings intro Earthlings intro

Wow

best graphics I've seen on Newgrounds, too bad it's making my computer running slow

Lambi responds:

Thanks, the graphics did take an extremally long time. SInce its meant for video, I went all-out with them

Megaman X7 stragegy guide Megaman X7 stragegy guide

At least better than Smallville SpecialEdition

I think I don't have to tell you anymore that your movies aren't good.
But at least your movies aren't as irritating as Kryptonite's Smallville SpecialEdition, that's why I vote 5 on Megaman X7 strategy guide and XTC Xtreme to get Smallville SpecialEdition on the last place

ViceFullbuster responds:

thanx friend ;)

Caffeine Caffeine

very nice

Thanks for voting, TaXxER!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.35 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 12% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.00 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.86!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

NXR responds:

thank you!

SimGirl ending_movie SimGirl ending_movie

good

this is a very good ending movie for the best dating sim on newgrounds

8-bit Theater 4 8-bit Theater 4

very nice work

this is some very nice work, normally I don't like sprite movies, but this one is very good. I didn't gave it a ten for the graphics because spite movies a never as beautiful as hand drawn movies, but I still gave it a 10 for overall because the style, the sound and the humor are just perfect.

Reprimand Reprimand

Very good

Very good, I think this movie can make it to the top 100 with some improvements, such as better graphics. The beginning of the movie is a bit boring.

Junior Episode 1 Junior Episode 1

very good

This is very good, Ican't wait to see other episodes

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

A very good movie

Wow, this is a very good movie, I don't like sprite movies, but this was good.
(Ook leuk dat het door een nederlander gemaakt is)

Smile! Smile!